Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We made the news!!

So excited about this and I hope we get in more coupons!  Needing more shoppers, too many coupons - all a stress I am willing to take on.  Bring them on! 

Check out Hometown Headlines and the second set of stories for the day! 

We still need the coupons below and are in desperate need of Similac 04/03 coupons that are $5 off!  You send them and I will shop and stock as much as I can! 

Also, feel free to throw in your expired coupons and I will get them to a military base.  They are allowed to use coupons for up to six months after expiration date.

Mail coupons to:
NorthPoint Church
C/O Hollie
P.O. Box 444
Adairsville, GA 30103

Please share this page with your couponing friends!  Just click the facebook button below and it will post right to your page.  This will only work by word of mouth and COUPONS! 

Thanks for taking the time to read about this idea!

2 comments:

  1. From Texas:

    I'll be sending coupons this afternoon. What about dog/cat food coupons? I would think the shelters could use those also. I've got many more than what you have listed and would be happy to send any & all that I've clipped.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I feel like I needed to start with a specific area and see if we can grow so I started with the freebies of the week that seem to rotate to free between our stores. I do have a specific family in mind for pet needs though. This wonderful family here in town took in 12 displaced animals until the owners could get settled. I will contact them and see what their needs are. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete