Sunday, May 15, 2011

Updated freebies list!

Please send in the following coupons that you can spare:

Wal-Mart -
Reach Floss - 04/17 Smartsource
Carefree Pantiliners - 05/08 Smartsource
Ivory Bar Soap - 05/01 PG
Pert Plus - 05/15 Smartsource
Nivea - 04/17 - Red Plum
Super Poligrip - 03/27 Red Plum
Wilkinson Sword Disposable - Printable

Kroger  -
Maruchan Yakisoba - 03/13 Smartsource
Brut Deodorant - 04/10 Smartsource
Mahatma White Rice 05/01 Red Plum
Colgate Toothpaste - 05/01 - Smart Source Only .13!!

Please send what you have!!  I pulled this from my southeast area and did not pull register rewards, etc.

Thanks again guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nivea($1/1), Polygrip ($1/1), and Sensodyne toothpaste ($1/1) this weekend in my coupon mags from the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of great deals this week! 12 razors for dirt cheap to name one but unforunately if it is not free right now I just can't go out and get it. Colgate is 13 cents this week and I can definitely swing that but the other ones add up and I just can't add them to the list.

    ReplyDelete