Friday, May 13, 2011

OVER-STINKING-WHELMED!





Wow you guys!  I would say you are awesome but that would be an understatement..a huge understatement!  Your coupons have come in by the THOUSANDS!  Woah! 

With your help, I obtained:
42 one quart bottles of Similac for $2.17!!
25 Carefree liners - Free
17 Nivea Women's Body wash - Free at Wal-Mart
17 Nivea Men's Body wash - Free at Wal-Mart
22 Reach Toothbruses - Free at Wal-Mart

I will be posting a new list of freebies for next week tonight!  Please send in what you can as soon as possible. 

I knew as this 'thing' grew it would need to evolve and we would go a certain direction based on what we learn.  I also learned that people are very protective of their couponing - Not necessarily their coupons as you have proved BUT they way they do things.  I know I might do things differently but my ULTIMATE goal is FREE stuff for storm victims.  Out of the thousands of coupons I received only those listed above were free.  I appreciate you guys giving so openly, but I am unsure what to do with the ones that aren't free!  I have the baby coupons covered so keep sending those.  It's the cleaning supplies, etc that I am unsure about.  Can you give me your feedback?  Have you seen a great idea in your area that I could 'steal' for these?  While I would love, LOVE, to go buy it all up and hand it out, that is just not feasible for my family.  Do you think a Battered Women's Shelter could use them - Maybe make them part of a packet for a women when she moves out?  Help me evolve this idea and make it something that will reach the most people! 

Thank you for your generosity - Words cannot explain my awe this afternoon as I opened envelope after envelope!

3 comments:

  1. You can send them to Military families over seas. They're good up to 5 months after expiration for them. Good Luck!! You're an awesome person for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I am sending the expired ones overseas because they can use them up to six months after the date. I have a big brown envelope I am stuffing as I go and will send it out every 2 to 3 weeks depending on how many come in. I am talking with a manager at Wal-Mart to see if we can get something going on with the cleaning coupons. He is working on it for me! Today, I helped a family get some diapers with the coupons and gave her all the 3.00 off coupons I had for Similac making them 2.17 a piece. She had a Similac check that comes in the mail and was able to get 6 bottles for free between my coupons and her Similac check/voucher. I used to be a social worker (six years ago) and somehow these things fall into my lap. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thats me above - Hollie. I was signed in under the wrong name. Ooops! Working on both pages today - Too much going on to keep it straight!

    ReplyDelete