Friday, May 6, 2011

A little more information..

I am still evolving my concept but plan to launch May 9, 2011. My goal is to have all who want to be involved sending their extra coupons to one location that are for hygeine. This week alone 11 items were completely free between 3 stores in my area. If we can get a network of couponers set up in different areas (those affected by the tornadoes in the southeast right now where I have 5 active networks in place), we can make a huge difference with little cash and little effort by a few people.

Example:

11 items free x 6 coupons merchant allows = 66 items free PER shopper.
Multiply that by 10 shoppers in each geographical area and that is 660 items (times 5 networks as of now!!) to go to those affected by the tornadoes last week with NO money spent out of pocket (less the cost of newspaper and stamp). Can you see the potential? My hope is to grow this into something that could fill boxes for our soldiers, shoe boxes for angel ministries, homeless shelters, battered women shelters and families affected by job loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment