Monday, May 23, 2011

This week's coupon list (05/22)

Sorry this is a day later - I have been sick with the crud.  It is still winning the battle but the show must go on.  I did get a package over to Alabama that included:

15 - Similac Bottles
17 - Ban Deodorants
8 - Bars of Soap
8 - Nivea Body Washes
10 - Carefree Pantiliners
5 - Boxes of Tampons
23 - Polygrip/Fixodent tubes (Thanks to the person who sent all the free Polygrip!)


Thanks you guys!!

This week:

Wal-Mart -
Reach Floss, 04/17 Smartsource - Free
Carefree Pantiliners, 05/08 Smartsource - Free
Sensodyne Travel Size, 05/15 - Free
Ivory Bar 3 Count, 05/01 - Free
Pert Plus travel size, 05/15 Smartsource - Free
Super Poligrip, 03/27 RedPlum - Free
Wilkinson Disposable Razor, Printable at Coupons.com, Free

In looking at the other deals, they seem to be all the same this week.  I do not do the register rewards or CVS deals because honestly I do not have the money to pay out of pocket until next time and I want there to be a clear distinction between my stuff and Caring for Coupons stuff.  Hope that makes sense!  I will be getting some Suave deodorant to add to the charity myself at CVS because 20 cents is a good deal!

This week, I am getting a large box together to send to Joplin, MO.  I have made a contact with a church over there that has opened up their fellowship hall as a shelter.  I have quite a bit of stuff in there already but could really use toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner.  If you have some really good ones/free of any of that, please send it ASAP and I will get this box out by Saturday. 

North Point Church
c/o Hollie
P.O. Box 444
Adairsville, GA 30103

Thanks again guys!!

Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment