Friday, May 13, 2011

New freebies list!

Keep those coupons coming!! 

I have received many, many emails about missing freebies.  I wanted to remind you that I am in the Southeast and sometimes our deals as well as coupon offerings are different from other regions.  Since I will be doing the shopping here in the south, I have to go by what is available here.  I want to get EVERY deal I can LOCALLY for sure!  Thanks for your help this past week as we learn!

Not sure if you noticed or not, but the drug stores do not have that many freebies coming up 05/15.  Maybe more will pop up that I will add on.  Right now, all my freebies are from Wal-Mart because the other freebies I found were not hygiene products and required register bucks, etc. 

Here you go -

Reach Floss - 04/17
Carefree Pantiliners - 05/08
Pert Plus 2 in 1 - 05/15
Ivory Bar - 05/01
Sensodyne ProNamel - 05/15
Wilkinson Sword Disposable Razor - Printable coupon
Nivea Men's and Women's Body wash - 04/17
Super Polygrip - 03/27

Similac will be 47 cents at Wal-Mart this week so keep those 04/03 coupons coming in as well. 

Pert Plus and Sensodyne are coming out this weekend - Maybe you can get an extra paper with us in mind? 

Thanks so, so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment